I am walking in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk for the Cure in August 2012. I will be dedicating each of the 60 miles to the memory or honor of our mothers, daughters, grandmothers, sisters, cousins, nieces, friends, co-workers, etc. that have fought or are fighting breast cancer.

This blog is dedicated them. I walk this mile.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

3-Day Recaps

I wrote a bunch of posts recapping each day of my 3-day experience on my other blog.  You can find them here:

Day 1:
Friday, August 3 - Day 1 - And we're off!!!


Day 2:
Saturday, August 4 - Day 2 - "One Bad Day"


Night 2:
It was a dark and stormy night


Day 3:
Sunday, August 5 - Day 3 - The End of the Journey

It was an emotional, awe-inspiring, overwhelming, faith-in-humanity-restoring 3 days. And even after writing, all these blog posts about it, I'm still trying to process the experience.  It’s kind of funny, because if you look back at the first post I wrote not long after the event, I said I didn’t think I’d do it again.  But now, only 3 weeks later, I’m thinking that I might want to.  Maybe not for a couple of years, but I think I just might want to do it again….  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment