I am walking in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk for the Cure in August 2012. I will be dedicating each of the 60 miles to the memory or honor of our mothers, daughters, grandmothers, sisters, cousins, nieces, friends, co-workers, etc. that have fought or are fighting breast cancer.

This blog is dedicated them. I walk this mile.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Meet Hope and Faith

Meet "Hope and Faith," the shoes that will carry me through the Komen walk.

Those are my grandparents' wedding pictures in the background.  Four of the most wonderful people to walk this earth, they taught me a lot about hope and faith.

I walk this mile in memory of Kathleen Morris.
I walk this mile in memory of Howard Morris.
I walk this mile in memory of George Schwarz, Sr.

I walk this mile in honor of Carrie Schwarz.

No comments:

Post a Comment